Sunday, August 7, 2016

Tremendously blessed as the Master of Ceremonies of the 2-Day National ICT Summit 2016!

Here I was again, opening this year's National ICT Summit 2016: I was unfortunately unable to take a video myself but I'd like to give credit to Ms. Earl Suyao, thanks for uploading this video.
I continue to serve for the fourth year in a row now as master of ceremonies for the Department of Science and Technology's ICT Office's most-awaited annual affair, the National ICT Summit! Where the most brilliant names in both government and private sectors come together to foster further growth in Information Communications and Technlogy! 
Thank you for trusting me again this 2016 to handle one of the most esteemed and empowering conferences in the region! Here I am opening the Day 1 festivities, truly thankful to be part of this once more... 
As in the past years, I got to take home a ton of insights on what new in the Information Communications and Technology (ICT) scene. 
With the keynote speaker this year, Senator Ralph Recto! 
 These two days brimmed with only the best speakers in the industry, from all over the globe, along with edifying presentations, and you can see how much I was enjoying every moment... 
And as I wore my green Marthena Mercier dress for Day 1, I proudly wore Marthena Mercier again for Day 2, but in a festive white design. Some snaps from Day 2 below, and don't forget to check out www.marthenamercier.com for the finest trends today! 
Learned from brilliant minds from the ICT sector, so proud to play a huge role here! Thank you and Mabuhay ang DOST-ICT, CIOF and the CIOF Foundation! Hope to work with you in the coming years! 
Thank you and don't forget to visit the following external links as well, to learn more about me and the works I have done as a professional corporate events host!
Marylaine Viernes Events Host Portfolio: (www.marylaineviernes.org)
Marylaine Viernes Events Host Website: (www.marylaineviernes.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment