Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My unforgettable Christmas with Disney featuring Frozen! (Part 1 of 2)

Let it snow... even if I wasn't able to spend my holidays in some distant wintery wonderland like what I have been dreaming of, I think I even had it better as I had a blizzard of blessings this cheery month, topped with the warmth of family, friends plus the newest addition to my hosting portfolio: Disney events! 
Finally, Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck let me into their magical realm, and my first project is Disney on Ice, led by an awesome Meet & Greet in four different Robinsons Malls with no less than Queen Elsa and Anna of Arendelle from arguably one of the greatest Disney films of all time: FROZEN! Let it go... let it go... can't let go of the thrill! 
Above are two of my very few snaps for the first two legs, held at The Forum Robinsons and at Robinsons Place Manila! I was even part of the gang on tour, aboard the coaster as we headed to our next destinations... Queen Elsa and Princess Anna were actresses from the United States, and we also had some of the Disney Ice Skaters onboard too! They all flew in for this event. Can you see how much I am beaming with D-light? (Disney delight)
FROZEN TRIVIA: Did you know that this movie was based on Hans Christian Andersen's classic tale entitled, "The Snow Queen?" And well... the story wasn't such a magical tale as in the movie. Just like the original story of the Little Mermaid, which also written by Andersen, the Little Mermaid in his story didn't really have a Happy ever after... she just ended up as sea foam. But thanks to Disney Ariel has become one of my most favourite princesses of all time. But I am glad to have read the original story, when I was about 9 or 10. Yes, I grew up with tales (and tails) I will never outgrow the magic! 

Meet my newest buddies: Mickey and D, plus Queen Elsa and Princess Anna! 

No comments:

Post a Comment