Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Fabulous clothes, smiles and all at the SM Megamall leg of the SM Kids Casting Call!

And it's a wrap! We've just had another exciting leg of this summer's SM Kids Fashion Casting Call, and right at the heart of SM Megamall! Here's two of my videos; notice my crazy hair style! This was the time when I could not decide whether to go through with my really short bob...
And now, for a more serious video, please listen to my Easter tale as I begun to close the program and bid adieu to the little fashionistas and their supportive parents and fans: 
And now, going back to my crazy hair do, right after this event I finally had the courage to get it all chopped off... in time for this wild hot summer weather! But I did go crazy several times, deciding whether to make the "cut"... watch! 
Here I am at the one salon that was my oasis... Nailogy in SM Pasig! This is my go to place for hair and nail care, massage and all my other cares! They make sure to always take good care of me... 
Thanks for reading! Please visit my Facebook Page and Youtube Channel for bookings or to check me out in hosting action; click on below: 
Marylaine Louise Viernes professional events host and writer Facebook Page: (www.facebook.com/marylaineviernes)
Marylaine Louise Viernes, professional events host / emcee in actual events, hosting and speaking videos: (Youtube channel)
Plus, please don't forget to visit my only two official websites: 
Marylaine Louise Viernes, professional events host PORTFOLIO (www.marylaineviernes.org)
Marylaine Louise Viernes, professional events host WEBSITE (www.marylaineviernes.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment