Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Wearing red and gold: an honor hosting Mr. & Mrs. Dionisio Alog's Golden Wedding Anniversary

It's very rare nowadays to find stories of everlasting love. But the Alogs prove that there is a love that never ends and just grows stronger! 
This was what I had the honour to be part of, serving as master of ceremonies for Mr. and Mrs. Dionisio and Ofie Alog for their grand golden anniversary celebration!
And here's another snap with this amazing and ever-youthful husband and wife as they shared their love... in sepia print! Let's hark back to their younger years... 
Feeling absolutely blessed that they entrusted this very special moment in their lives to me, I gave this momentous celebration my very best! Watch me opening this affair:
 Now here's a clip for my usual pre-program voice over spiels: 
Set at the Palms country club, everything was glittering and grandiose, but the lavish set-up was nothing compared to the love that these two shared! Plus they had superstar Jun Polistico perform! What a night! We had dinner together and he shared tips on how to take care of my voice. This world-class Filipino singer is amazing; his voice remains the same as before, if not better! 
 I am so inspired by the golden Alog couple for not only do their love shine through, but they also have three wonderful children who have happy marriages, and hopefully lasting like theirs! And I am so thankful again for another chance to dress up! I'd like to think this is my formal "DARNA" look:
I think this is a very classic Darna inspired formal party look, right? Please indulge me as I take some OOTDs. Doesn't happen everyday, I swear!
 Long red party gown + gold accents = thankful for the excuse to glam up while doing what I love and getting paid handsomely too! 
Thank you, Lord for the chance to serve as master of ceremonies for this very important day in this couple's lives. May they continue to impact more people with their kindness and fidelity to one another. May I be able to emulate the love and loyalty they have; it's unlike any other! 
Now don't forget to visit the following below; the links to my Facebook Page and Youtube Channel should you wish to book me or check me out in hosting action: 
Marylaine Louise Viernes professional events host and writer Facebook Page: (www.facebook.com/marylaineviernes)
Marylaine Louise Viernes, professional events host / emcee in actual events, hosting and speaking videos: (Youtube channel)
Plus, please don't forget to also click the following below for here are my only two official websites: 
Marylaine Louise Viernes, professional events host PORTFOLIO (www.marylaineviernes.org)
Marylaine Louise Viernes, professional events host WEBSITE (www.marylaineviernes.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment