Thursday, March 23, 2017

Cherishing CheRik: Hosting for this rockstar couple's Rock 'N Roll wedding bash!

A bride wearing sneakers on her wedding day. Playing the guitar in her own band, with her husband on the microphone. That's Chie, the most beautiful rockstar bride I've ever seen. And what makes hosting for her big day extra special is that we've known each other since our college days in De La Salle University Manila; she's always a Chie-riffic chick!
Cherishing CheRik mary-the-host
But first, a selfie with the gorgeous bride! More photos shared on social media with the dynamic duo's hashtag, #CheRikRattleNRoll ! Such an honor to host this rockin' wedding! 
Cherishing CheRik mary-the-host
 Time to play games and so some match making! This part was crazy!!! 
Cherishing CheRik mary-the-host
From Pep Squad to the Bride's Squad. Some of our pep squad mates cum bridesmaids... everyone truly came in their rockstar best!!! The theme was original and the night was superb!
Cherishing CheRik mary-the-host
Ah, my lovely tita, the bride's mom (bottom left) reminded me of our golden days as members of the De La Salle University Pep Squad! And like I am in my golden years, I have forgotten those times already! But I am sure those were wonderful times... 
Cherishing CheRik mary-the-host
Cherishing CheRik mary-the-host
Thanks Chie and Jerik for letting me have my small spot on your special evening... and all the best to you two; keep rocking and I pray you'll also be rocking the cradle soon, too! Cheers (with my tongue out and fingers like a rockstar, like what Chie does)!!!
Cherishing CheRik mary-the-host
And a few videos of my hosting this event, before I end this post... thanks for dropping by! 
Marylaine Viernes Events Host Official Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/marylaineviernes
Marylaine Viernes Professional Events Host Portfolio: www.marylaineviernes.org
Marylaine Louise Viernes Events Host Website: www.marylaineviernes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment