Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A toast to Philippine culture and excellence at the office inauguration of DB Schenker

I feel really so blessed each time I emcee events. I obviously love this craft much, and the appreciation of the new people that I meet is the cherry on top. This time, I get to be master of ceremonies for DB Schenker, as they opened their newest branch at the heart of BGC! First off, a video from the opening ceremony... 
This event boasted of a pure Filipino flair, from the overall event set-up, stage design and backdrop, the dress code, dinner and of course, the program, that brimmed of the beauty of Filipino culture, especially as guests from DB Schenkers' headquarters flew in all the way from Germany to take part of this very special night! Here's another glimpse of the night on video...
Here's a candid snap of the evening as I introduced one of the principals from Germany... 
First dibs on the DBS Asia Pacific Head Quarters' perfect walls... couldn't resist taking countless selfies, all thanks to the wonderful George Urbano and the rest of his awesome team from Dreamcast EventsThank you so much for making me part of this splendid night... where I got to value my roots while appreciating others'... 
Thanks for dropping by and don't forget to click on the following links too! 
Marylaine Louise Viernes Events Host & Writer Official Facebook Page: [www.facebook.com/marylaineviernes]
Marylaine Louise Viernes Events Host Youtube Portal: [youtube.com/user/marythehost]
Marylaine Louise Viernes, Events Host Website: [www.marylaineviernes.net]
Marylaine Louise Viernes, Events Host Portfolio: [www.marylaineviernes.org] 

No comments:

Post a Comment