Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Alog Ka-Partner Awards Night

So honoured was I to emcee for Alog & Co. once more for another unforgettable evening, this time for their 2016 Ka-Partner Awards Ceremony, held at the Alphaland Makati Place, where their most esteemed partners and clients came for a night of celebration and recognition, peppered with fun music and dancing!
The Alog & Co. group is also very special to me as they have been getting to host some of their events annually especially during the holiday season. I am very happy to lead their meaningful awards ceremony, a testament of their humility and grace in spite of being one of the largest and most respected names in their field... Congratulations to ALOG & Company! Wishing you and your distinguished industry partners many more years of success! 
Forgive my meagre and amateurish photos as I was unaccompanied during this evening, so I had to resort to asking waiters, random tech supplier guys or whomever I chance upon to take my photos during this event... 
Here I was above with the Chairman, Mr. Dionisio Alog, and below at the photo booth with one of their party guests, popular athlete and professional basketball player, Ali Peek... 
Thank you and please follow my other official websites below: 
- Marylaine Viernes Host Website (www.marylaineviernes.com)
- Marylaine Viernes Events Portfolio (www.marylaineviernes.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment