Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Shell-shocked and stoked at the TMNT Turtle Up! (Day1)

I am still rocking and shell-shocking the house down, showing off my ninja moves as I simply cannot shake off the awesome experience of being this year's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Turtle Up event and party host with Nickelodeon for it was totally tubular and tu-good-tu-be-tru!!! It was simply TURTLE-Tacular to bring the house down with Raph, Leo, Donnie and Mikey! This year, I got to be April O'Neal or should I say April O'Yeah! Loved my yellow top, but excuse my fat turtle shell of a tummy... But who cares, I am friends with the Ninja Turtles! Yeah!!! 
As a child, I have always loved the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in fact and now as a mum, it's just become a lot more fun as my kid loves it 4 times more than I did! Check out my boy who was ten times more excited than I was. And trust me, I was SOOOO Excited! Here he is on the way to the event, first as Michaelangelo, and then Donatello... 
 And now, check out my very own little Raphael! A true TMNT kid just like me! 
And check out this other cute little Raphael I met there too... so many cute turtle boys there! Ninja Turtles unite! See you all for Day 2!!! It doesn't get more TURTLE-tastic than this! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment