Thursday, October 1, 2015

Celebrating my memorable birthday with Thomas and Friends!

I spent every day of this week with a-TRAIN-aline (adrenaline) rush, as it had been so fantastic turning a year older - but still staying a child-at-heart! I greatly believe that my son and my work as an events host really keeps me young at heart and spirit and hopefully I won't look as old as I really am, too! May the good times remain and become greater!

This year was indeed special - for I celebrated the eve of my 17th birthday alongside Thomas the Train aka Thomas the Tank Engine's 70th birthday at the SM Mall of Asia! (Yes, I am only 17! Alright, fine... It's my 17th birthday for the 12th time!) I spent the day hosting with my son and his adorable little friends as they choo-chooed along the fun tracks with Thomas and Friends! We played games, listened to stories and even sang Thomas a Happy Birthday song!
Above: These adora-boys aboard the story express... and below I play more games with the kids and hope that I didn't disappoint them in my Train Conductor outfit... though I do need to lose weight otherwise, I will soon be Miss Mary Topham Hatt - the Fat Female Controller! 
And here I am below with the adorable Fat Controller, Sir Topham Hatt! 
Lastly, Thank you so much to my wonderful Richprime Global Family and welcome back, Ms. Julie! Glad you are once again Fisher Price's beautiful, hard-working and dedicated brand manager! 
Lord, Thank You for giving me another year of life and the chance to become better than I was before. I am grateful of Your endless mercy that even with the mistakes I've made, you have blessed me with so much more, and make me hopeful that I can look forward to a brighter Life with You and the people You bring into my life who let me feel Your Love. Bless me and my family always that I may be able to do what I love to do, and be enriched in all aspects, and protect us from all evil as we grow in You. Lead me closer to my dreams each day, and remind me always that I am nothing without You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment