Sunday, August 31, 2014

A ton of fun at the Dolan I-Learn School Caravan!

I have been blessed to take on many projects from Unilab, which is a trusted name when it comes to health and wellness. I was at the Forti-D launch of Unilab and also in their Kidney Care campaigns. This time, I got to work for Dolan! As a mom, I personally use Dolan every time my son suffers from fever. It gives me peace of mind, and it really helps my son heal quickly! 



Meet my friend, SPEEDY! He moves so fast, similar to how quick Dolan helps kids, and gives moms peace of mind... 


That is why I was so glad to be part of this year's Dolan I-Learn School Caravan, with their first leg held at Canossa School in the South. It was really such a fun-tastic event, and very special too since I got to work again with a long time friend, Ms. Tiny Garner who used to get me for many Enchanted Kingdom events when I was very young, and starting out as an events host. I am happy that she now has her own events firm, which you may check out at The Eventastic Website . 


Also, I met a ton of amazing people including Ms. Genevieve Tan the very lovely brand manager for Dolan, and also other friends: a doctor, entertainers who all contributed to making the event a success! I learned so much indeed, and more importantly, had a lot of fun! 

To end, I would like to share a few photos of myself and my energetic boy: One is a recent photo of me and my son, at a fun party in his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume. I also have my throwback photo below, where my adorable son, was barely a year old! Please excuse my filthy clothing in my crazy throwback photo. We just love to play all the time! IN fact today, we even had a long cleansing bath in the rain! I was shivering from the cold, but he had the best time of his life! Now, I need Dolan, too!!! 



"Youth may vanish... the warmth of Love turns cold... the leaves of Friendship falls... But a Mother's Hope outlives them all, and her fervent Prayers prevail throughout her Child's Life..." - Marylaine Louise Viernes 

No comments:

Post a Comment