Friday, May 8, 2020

Honored to be the official ATOMY USA and Korea speaker and master of ceremonies!

My engagements for Atomy USA, an exceptional beauty company founded in South Korean beauty companyAtomy USA were among my very first projects when I first moved to Las Vegas, Nevada!  
We also had a one day seminar which was all about learning about the company and their products. My involvement with Atomy USA will always be memorable! Can't wait for more exciting activities soon. 
Now with the Atomy crew;  many of them even flew all the way from South Korea! It was really one celebration to remember... 
Here's a snap of the attendees taken prior to our program... I am so blessed to speak to and with these beautiful individuals... 
And here are some of the ladies who love Atomy products like me, including my auntie, Georgina Del Rosario... 
I of course, could not resist posing at the lobby of the Hampton, after the program for I loved the festive colors reflecting the season!  
 Big big smiles! Could you tell that I was super happy that night? And here's another one... 
I even had a press release the month after, featured at the Las Vegas Guide magazine... what an awesome gift! Thank you so much to Atomy USA! 
Lastly, here's a video of me in action! Watch this video of me having an Atomy-riffic time doing what I love, doing what I do best! 
For another video about night, please click on this link: Marylaine Viernes for Atomy USA [CEO Introduction]

No comments:

Post a Comment