Monday, April 9, 2018

Meeting stars Julie Anne San Jose and Mike Tan as I emcee for Miniso SM Center Muntinlupa!

And I am back in my bright red dress as I get ready to emcee for another exciting MINISO Japanese Designer event, this time for MINISO SM Center Muntinlupa! Like the fans of our celebrity guests, Julie Anne San Jose and Mike Tan, I had to take another snap... this one's a less zoomed version... Can you say Japan-nice? 
And since I was the event's host, I get to have first dibs in taking endless selfies with these two stars... it's great to be the master of ceremonies! 
And now, here are a few videos of myself in action... watch as I lend my high energy during this awe inspiring store opening! 
Here I was introducing Starstruck Alum Mike Tan who serenaded the ladies who came to see him and fall in love with him all over again...  
 And now here I was explaining the Kagami Biraki tradition, one of the most special highlights of this grand opening...  
Not only did I get to take selfies with Mike Tan and Julie Anne San Jose; I also got to interview these two... click on the video below to watch!  
Can you guess which fashion accessories in the following two photos below I got from MINISO? HINT: All of them! I just love these lovely items that all come at an amazingly low price tag! And it's all only at MINISO! 
Thanks for dropping by again today; please do breeze through these other sites below, to learn more about the phenomenal experiences that I continue to gain as a seasoned and established events host! I absolutely love my craft and am thankful to do what I love!
Marylaine Louise Viernes Professional Events Host Official Facebook Page: [www.facebook.com/marylaineviernes]

No comments:

Post a Comment