Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Glam-o-moms unite for Smart Parenting's "All about school age kids" workshop!

It's that very special time again, when moms unite to break the internet with social media posts with the hashtag #SPMomWorkshops ! I will be forever be thankful to the Summit Media team (Smart Parenting, Good Housekeeping & Yummy) for their trust! This time, I get to host the Smart Parenting Mom Workshops: All About School-age kids! 
Moms just wanna have fun! My favourite line when it comes to mommyhood is this: "A mother can take the place of any other, but nobody can take the place of a mother." I am proud to say that I am very much my son's father as I am his mother. I am also his playmate, teacher, best friend, nurse, travel buddy and more (including spoiler, which I've been struggling to fix for years now). I thank God every moment with endowing me with so much talent and blessings. I pray He grants my handsome, kind-hearted (albeit still very shy) boy the same if not more blessings as he lives his beautiful life and grows into the man that God has intended for Him to be. I pray no matter what path he chooses, I am able to inculcate humility, wisdom and perseverance in him and most importantly - that Jesus Christ directs His path, and he succeeds in all his hopes and endeavours. 
I also had the honor of emceeing the very first Smart Parenting workshop about babies and toddlers. Read back about it by following this link: Marylaine Viernes: Smart Parenting's All About Toddlers event
This truly empowering and humbling parenting workshop focused on fostering healthy habits ranging from creativity, resourcefulness when it comes to school work and financial literacy... 
Would greatly appreciate it too if you could LIKE and SHARE Marylaine Louise Viernes Official Facebook Page and don't forget to click on these links below too for more of my many adventures as an events host! Thank you. 
Marylaine Louise Viernes, Events Host Portfolio: [www.marylaineviernes.org]
Marylaine Louise Viernes, Events Host Website: [www.marylaineviernes.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment