Sunday, July 17, 2016

Very happy to host the Meet & Greet party for Sylvanian Families!

I am just so happy to finally emcee a Sylvanian Families party! I've always marvelled at just how cute these toys are! Part of the Robinsons Malls Character Festival 2016, is this awesome meet and greet spectacular featuring Chocolate Rabbit and Walnut Squirrel! All of the kids (and yours truly, for I am a kid-at-heart) had a blast and even gladly lined up for two rounds of this meet and greet! 
This was defi-NUT-ly a fun day, meeting Walnut Squirrel who came and giggled along with Chocolate Rabbit Mummy! So sad I wasn't able to take a lot of photos, but I can truly say that I had tons of fun and excitement during this special Sylvanian day! 
Thanks so much for dropping by and please do check out the other links below for more about the events I have hosted! 
Marylaine Louise Viernes Events Host Website [www.marylaineviernes.com]
Marylaine Louise Viernes Events Host Portfolio: [www.marylaineviernes.org]

No comments:

Post a Comment