Saturday, July 9, 2016

A blast hosting for Summit Media's first ever Mommy Bloggers Workshop!

Again my heart brims with joy and gratitude for the many opportunities to live out my passion as an events host, meet wonderful people and learn in the process! Thanks, Good Housekeeping Philippines for yet another thrilling experience! This was held at the Eastwood Richmonde Hotel... 
I got to be master of ceremonies for Good Housekeeping Magazine's first-ever Mommy Bloggers Workshop, and did I learn so much and have so much fun! And of course, to keep our ceremonies alive, I just had to keep those corny jokes crackin' along... (hey I continue to book hosting gigs thanks to my crazy jokes)... here's a video if you please... 
And of course, a snap with the lovely mommy bloggers in attendance... 
Thanks and please visit my other Events Host info links below: 
Marylaine Viernes, Events Host Portfolio: [www.marylaineviernes.org]
Marylaine Viernes Events Host Website: [www.marylaineviernes.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment