Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Fun with Skipper and a million more reasons why I love Giant Carrier!

Skipper and I have always had a very special connection since I first met him at the Baby Company Grand Baby Fair which I am blessed emcee annually. Now, I can say that Skipper and my good friends from CLC Marketing Ventures are truly close to my heart; superb people who are also behind the most excellent baby essentials, GIANT CARRIER, and furniture that truly make Home Sweet Home, HOME SUITE!
Photo above: Giant Carrier's SKIPPERTASTIC Intergalactic Game! 
And I was able to embrace the love and support of Skipper and our generous friends from Giant Carrier and Home Suite through one of the few events I organised and truly close to my heart: Galactic Mission 7! Photo below was after the Skipper-tastic Intergalactic Game, with the awesome Giant Carrier team still hard at work! More than giving balloons, they were distributing smiles and happy memories! 
Held last May 29, 2016, this event served as a venue for me and my mommy friends to speak about our passions and causes, and most of all it became a celebration of my son's 7th birthday too (the third time for him to celebrate his 7th year of life and love). He brings me so much joy and strength... precious photo below features the beautiful daughters of Mommy Blogger & Mompreneur Chai Castro Galapon of www.chaicgalapon.blogspot.com and Mommy Blogger Jaimie Felix of www.themermaidinstilettos.com Look at those beautiful smiles! 
Can't help but fall for these awesome DIY booth elements at the Giant Carrier and Home Suites Galactic Mission 7 event booth! Such awe-inspiring effort! So, are you Team R2-D2 (Team Home Suite) or Team BB-8 (Giant Carrier)? I am certainly both! Because they have something for both the babies & kids and the adults!  
Check out the Stormtroopers in their cool Giant Carrier wheels! These are First Order Stormtroopers in first class Baby & Children products! 
Many thanks to Giant Carrier for all the love and support along with your tremendous effort during the #GalacticMission7 ! For more information about Giant Carrier, Home Suite and their sister brands, visit the website of CLC Marketing Ventures today: 
Thank you and please visit my other events host resources and portfolios below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment