Monday, December 22, 2014

Hooray for Cosplay Animania 2014 !!!

From a string of corporate & brand launches, I now splash into a world of fantasy and color for the first-ever Cosplay Animania, thanks to Eventastic Consultancy's head, Ms. Tiny Garner whom I have known since I was very young. I will always be indebted to her for she gave me a kick start at event hosting - by getting me as the resident events host of Enchanted Kingdom. 

This was one truly mesmerizing party where I saw my favorite characters and Anime characters (that I never even knew existed) alike all come together in one stage for a fashion show and friendly competition. 



To kick-start the event, we awarded Manga enthusiasts for a pocket event consisting of an art competition where three winners walked away with fabulous prizes! The event also featured up & coming bands which literally brought the house down! I loved everything about this event - from the intense energy of the audience - mostly Anime/ Manga enthusiasts who came to cheer for their bet Cosplayers, and of course to the cute Cosplayers who did not only share the backstage dressing room with me, but also their life stories. Some were students, others were professionals - each of them coming from different walks of life, all brought together by one passion - Anime Fashion! 



Congratulations to all the winners and participants of this year's highly successful Cosplay Animania 2014! 

"Imagination is the pair of wings that lets your ideas fly toward reality... just fly with the winds of hard-work, honesty and optimism, then you will surely be led to Success..." 

-Marylaine Viernes 

No comments:

Post a Comment