Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 2 of the Monster High Freaky Fusion Howl-o-ween Party!

The show, the prizes, candy during the exciting Day 1 wasn't enough, for more little monsters came back for Day 2 for another Howl-tastic time at SM Megamall! I still had my Nefera De Nile look but this time my dress was all ghoul-den (golden) glam! 



For the second day, we had more games and surprises, plus another fab round of Meet & Greet and Photo Op with the favorite Fusion Monsters from the latest hit movie! 
 

Thanks so much to my awesome friends at Richprime Global Inc., partner of Mattel for all the best toys in the world, and for making me part of these claw-some events that lets our toys and imaginations come to life! And thanks, Badette (photo above) for helping me fix my royally misbehaving mummy lace! 

I just love Monster High! And I also love this adorable Skelita girl here, who came back to have fun with me and our skeleton crew on Day 2! 


- Marylaine Viernes  

No comments:

Post a Comment