Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas Lights and Sights at Robinsons Place Las Pinas!

Christmas is in the air! I can say that I had such an awesome year when it comes to the Events Host side of me. From packed Halloween gigs, I am now experiencing Christmas affair hosting in full throttle and I am far from complaining! Please check out the video of this mesmerising event at Robinsons Place Las Pinas: 
I am so thankful that the Good Lord continues to bless me with energy to take on the things I love! So, for my first of many Christmas events, I got the pleasure of leading the Christmas lighting ceremonies and Jungle Book Holiday Photo Wall Launch in Robinsons Las Pinas! Hope you like my shimmering & splendid sequined dress! 
And of course, with the esteemed guests, starting with celebrity performer, Jerome Ponce, and our VIPs from the local government and Robinsons Mall Management: 
From the photo wall on the second level, we all flew back down to the event hall again... 
So much love and joy to share this day... Merry Christmas, kids and to the kids-at-heart too!
Photo above: Me with teen heartthrob Jerome (who is young enough to be my baby brother) and beyond this Selfie were his many lady fans who were ready to claw at us just to touch their idol.. it was beyond crazy!!!
So many more events this Christmas season that I haven't written about thanks to a very blessed and packed schedule! But I ain't complaining! In fact, I have never been this busy and something tells me this is only the beginning! Wishing us all love, joy and the fulfilment of our many dreams - one exciting dream at a time! 
Don't forget to visit these other sites too; just click below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment