Monday, April 6, 2015

Just got Lucky: The Philips Kulinarya show at Lucky Chinatown

I am so thankful for the many years that I have worked with Philips and their amazing brands, especially Philips AVENT. But it really is so humbling yet spectacular at the same time to also be trusted with their Philips Kulinarya tours, which were held in many community centers, business districts and malls. My most favourite and the most memorable one for me was held at the Lucky Chinatown Mall (nope, not memorable because it took me 2 hours from the bridge to get to the mall, and another 2-3 hours getting out of Chinatown area, no exaggeration) because it was sadly the last of the Philips Kulinarya legs for the fiscal year. But I really do cherish the COOL-inary tricks I have learned, taught by no less than Ms. Nancy Reyes Lumen herself, the country's Adobo Queen! 

Here are some more photos of Ms. Nancy and I having a blast, and the audience too, walking away with a ton of amazing appliances only from PHILIPS!





Thanks and I hope to catch you on the future PHILIPS & PHILIPS AVENT activities coming soon! - Marylaine Louise Viernes 

No comments:

Post a Comment