Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Wedding to Remember...

This December proved to be so fabulous as I had a week of hosting Weddings! And who said that February alone was the love month? Love is everywhere everytime! This time I got the honor of hosting the beautiful wedding of Chad and Che (last post I emceed the wedding of Jae and Jo, I guess to be married nowadays meant that you have to find a partner with a name that starts the same letter as yours huh?)


This breathtaking wedding with a lovely coral pink theme was attended by an intimate number of family all of whom witnessed the ten years of the couple through thick and thin. We had our usual program a bit of the games, a bit of trivia about the usual symbolic parts and a ton of well wishes and meaningful messages and prayers for the beautiful couple!


Thanks for trusting me with your beautiful December wedding and more blessings to come for you both! - Marylaine Viernes

No comments:

Post a Comment