Monday, January 28, 2019

A Berry special celebration: Christmas fun at Knotts Berry Farm, Anaheim!

So, let's take a break from blogging about the fabulous and empowering events I have been so blessed to emcee for, and let's take a look back at the wonderful holiday trip I've had with my beloved family!   Here's my beloved son and sister waiting for our turn at the Ghost Rider attraction:
I've had a wonderful USA trip so far, and here's an unforgettable Christmas Day celebration in Anaheim, at the Knott's Berry theme park. Here's a few videos, starting with our Jaguar roller coaster ride:
To this day, my son has been raving about it! And here are a couple more videos, this time, at our fun train ride! 
Looking ahead. Like this cute snap of my son here below, our family and I are looking forward to more travels and to a wonderful life ahead, together! This is only one of our many, many travels and adventures! 
And now here are some members of the Peanuts Gang at Knott's Berry Farm going 'Nuts' or 'Knott's' over my boy as they welcomed him to the theme park for a fun day... 
Here's Godric trying out some raccoon hats and making an acquaintance with the town blacksmith before we roamed the park some more...
Back at the Jaguar ride... we couldn't get enough! 
Bye for now, as we will be jumping for joy for the rest of the day (and for the remainder of this blog post, LOL). And, do click these links below:
Marylaine Viernes Host & Writer Official Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/marylaineviernes
Marylaine Viernes Professional Speaker & Events Host Portfolio: www.marylaineviernes.org
Marylaine Viernes Professional Speaker & Emcee on Youtube: www.youtube.com/marythehost

No comments:

Post a Comment