Monday, April 2, 2018

Another Philips Kulinarya cooking hurrah... this time at Tierra Pura!

Welcome to the second of my three posts. Earlier I shared about our Philips Kulinarya adventure at Valle Verde and now it's time to drive to Tierra Pura. But if you want to read about our cool-inary time at Valle Verde, simply scroll down or follow this link: Marylaine Viernes hosts for Philips Roadshows: Valle Verde.
Love team. And I thought that the legendary culinary queen of the Philippines, Miss Nancy Reyes Lumen and I were partners... but look what, or who she's got here... cheeky Miss Nancy adds some spice during the raffle draw... 
And I am not just the event host / presenter... I am also a product showcase assistant... check me out helping prep the items for the much-awaited Philips appliances raffle draw... 
And it's a wrap! Thank you, Philips for such a fun time! Miss Nancy Lumen, my cooking partner and I with the events team and real-life partners, Carl and Earl... sweet! 
***
Don't forget to check out these few links below to learn more about my adventures as a professional events host, writer and speaker!
Marylaine Louise Viernes Professional Events Host Website: [www.marylaineviernes.com]
And if you'd also like to watch my videos in action, doing what I love most and what I do best, please follow the link below for my Youtube videos: 

No comments:

Post a Comment