Monday, March 6, 2017

All things dreamy and nice: hosting for The Wonderful World of Disney on Ice (Part 2)

Wow, it's that time of the year once again when I get to host for the mall tours and promotional activities of Disney on Ice! It's a miracle that I still got to fit into my mermaid outfit... sigh... what I would do for Disney... and for that little girl inside of me (I don't mean inside my belly... excuse me as we mermaids just ate a little too much): 
The Wonderful World of Disney on Ice mary-the-host
Here I was in my Princess Ariel inspired look as I welcome everyone with my signature energetic show opening! I just love being part of the wonderful world of Disney on Ice! 
Here's a video of me as I introduce Skate-sational Disney on Ice senior skater who portrays adult Simba... Mr. Michael Helgren!
For the first time in forever, (the first two days at least), I got to attend an exciting Disney on Ice Masterclass, with no less than the awesome Disney on Ice professional skaters / performers as our instructors! Please check out my earlier post right here: 
But that's not all! This third and last day was just so magical for me for we also had a meet & greet with Mickey and Minnie Mouse, plus this handsome little Jedi... perhaps you recognize him? My very own Star (minus the Wars)! 
The Wonderful World of Disney on Ice mary-the-host
Plus check out these cute sisters right here staring and waving at me in my mermaid outfit backstage as I waited for my turn to be onstage again... these are the moments that make me so happy and thankful to be given the chance to be such a busy events host! 
The Wonderful World of Disney on Ice mary-the-host
Thank you for skating by! For more of my work as an events host, and for hosting requirements and inquiries, please don't forget to skate by these links: 
Marylaine Louise Viernes, Professional Events Host Portfolio: [www.marylaineviernes.org]
Marylaine Louise Viernes, Professional Events Host Website: [www.marylaineviernes.net]
Marylaine Louise Viernes YOUTUBE Events Hosting Videos: [youtube.com/user/marythehost]
Marylaine Viernes Events Host & Writer Official Facebook Page: [facebook.com/marylaineviernes]

No comments:

Post a Comment