Friday, July 8, 2016

Who's that Pokemon? Having a blast hosting Pikachu's Meet & Greet Party!

I've always loved watching the Pokemon series as a child, and in fact my favourites then, Squirtle, Charmander and Gengar remain as my favourites up until today! But of course, the world's most favourite Pokemon, and the main character in the series, sweet and loyal Pikachu, took centerstage in the much-awaited Pokemon Meet & Greet shows, as part of the Robinsons Malls 2016 Character Festival! I had fun playing and posing with Pikachu as much as I loved hosting this!  
 Are you ready, P? Pikachu says hello; she can't wait to meet all of you! 
 What are you whispering in my ear, Pikachu? Oh yes, that it's time to play games and give out prizes? It's Pika-Trivia Time! 
 These kids were more than ready... in fact they know the answers to all my Poke-Trivia questions! 
With my love, Godric Matthew, who was first in line... I was just as excited as he was! 
 The cool Pokemon photo wall with Ash Ketchum! 
 My love, Godric Matthew and the other kids there were like, "Mom, can we take him home? Please, please, please?"
But do you know what the best part of the 2016 Robinsons Malls Character Festival is? It's that my beloved sister, Natalie, was also able to emcee for someone of our many events! Here's she is also hosting for the Pokemon Meet & Greet Party with Pikachu at another Robinsons Mall! Please also visit and follow her blog: natefridayblog.wordpress.com 
Thanks everyone and don't forget to check out my other external links below for more info about me as a professional events host: 
Marylaine Viernes Events Host Portfolio [www.marylaineviernes.org]
Marylaine Viernes Events Host Website [www.marylaineviernes.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment