Monday, October 12, 2015

Sportsmanship at its finest: the Manila Polo Club Awards Night

Please watch my opening spiels for this wonderful, awe-inspiring event; just click on this link below to view the video on my Youtube Channel:
I just feel oh-so-blessed to have glimpsed Manila's crème de la crème as they partook in the most prestigious annual sporting event, the Manila Polo Club Grand Athletics Awards Night. It was only my second time to enter the exclusive club, and boy has it become grander than what I have imagined. That is why I am just so proud and thankful to be the master of ceremony this year. I apologize for my far-from-artistocratic-photos, but let me tell you that I just had so much fun during that memorable, extraordinary evening! 
I felt so welcome that night; everyone was genuinely warm and helpful! And like me, they also found every single part of the festivity simply special and unforgettable... 
Thank you for the faith. Everyone in the MPC management team (Sir August Samala, the Committee Heads, everyone) were just awesome! Special mention to the lovely head of PR & Communications, Ms. CJ Bismark and officer, Ms Joanne Lacsina. I am so stoked they only found me through my online blog and portfolio, at www.marylaineviernes.org.
 With lovely guest Maxene and Sir Ale, a Club Member and one of the Sports Committee Heads...
Come and Let your Colors Burst... Yup. And we ushered in the magical fireworks display on cue! It was a magical moment indeed! I was as enthralled as everyone as we gazed out the Zobel garden.
 And sorry.. I couldn't resist striking a pose in the trophy room... gives off Harry Potter Hogwarts vibes! My fiction fancies come to life... now, that's my kind of sport... 
That night made me realise that I need to hustle some more to buy me some shares in that club! But if I do get to achieve that, I will be Nouveau Riche (new rich, why not?) so I guess this will at least be for my son who is so much into sports and athletics! Ah, I really pray for the sweet life someday... 

No comments:

Post a Comment