Saturday, June 20, 2015

Hosting the Friso Fun Raiders event at Mothercare Podium

I am still buzzing from excitement and delight after hosting another Friso Four activity, this time in partnership with Mothercare: "FRISO FUN RAIDERS." Last month, it was called the "Friso Fun Camp," and this time kicked it up a notch higher - with more daring adventures, learning and fun! IAs an event host - I even loved dressing the part, with my lion-jungle-safari OOTD: 
Here I am with one of our adorable little adventurers at Friso Fun Raiders: 
Look at how packed the place was! Totally a memorable jungle expedition! 
And here I am doing what I do best, with the one I love the most! I will forever be thankful to be able to live out my passion as an event host, while I keep up with Mummy Duties!
Thanks for dropping by and I hope to see you again, Moms, Dads, kids - the entire gang and all, for our next Friso Fun Adventures in July!!!  
- Marylaine Louise Viernes 

No comments:

Post a Comment