Friday, February 20, 2015

Earning my (Zebra) Stripes at Day 2 of Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Year 5

It can't get any Stripe-tacular than this - I reported to my hosting duties for the second day of the Baby Company Grand Baby Fair Year 5, in a zebra-inspired ensemble and this proved a perfect fit for the exhilarating second day! Not only did I have my safari fashion thing going on, but even the stage backdrop (I swear I didn't talk to the production design team on this) had a mobile zebra to the delight of the kids and kids at heart, including myself! 


Above: Suited in Stripes like my Zebra friend onstage. Below: I am safari delighted to pose with the sweet Truman the Rabbit of Philips AVENT and cutie blue Bibi Bear of Bibibons! 


But of course more than just doing what I love most - hosting events, and coming for it being dressed to thrill, it was another fun an learning-filled day! More people came to join the Safarty (Safari Party), and we gave away tons of prizes and smiles! Here I was below, with fab safari mommy and celebrity, Rica Peralejo, as she talks about the benefits of having the Baby Company Mom Card! 


A fab family affair it indeed was. Moms and dads enjoyed, while the babies and kids were amused too! Here is Baby Skipper of Giant Carrier below, keeping me company. As usual, we had tons of games and stripe-tacular prizes given out thanks to our friends. Please visit my blog again soon, as I will share more about Giant Carrier on my Day 3 post! 


And I could not resist having a photo taken beside this fab zebra (my fashion twin for the day) and... Alonzo Muhlach! Yes this little superstar was present today! He surely had so many fans swooning over him! 


So this leads me to wondering, are zebras black with white stripes or is their skin white with black stripes? Scientists say it's black with white stripes. But then, isn't it amazing to wonder? Below is a fun, quirky poem by Shel Silverstein to help you ponder... 

I asked the zebra: "Are you black with white stripes, or white with black stripes?" And the zebra asked me, "are you good with bad habits, or bad with good habits? Are you noisy with quiet times, or are you quiet with noise times? Are you happy with some sad days, or are you sad with some happy days? Are you neat with some sloppy ways or are you sloppy with some neat ways?" And on and on and on he went. I will never ask a zebra about stripes again.

- Marylaine Louise L. Viernes 

No comments:

Post a Comment