Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sky Cable Beauty Buffet 2014: Beauty radiates from within

Again, I am so proud and honored to be this year's Sky Cable Beauty Buffet Event Host, held at the SM North EDSA. I absolutely enjoyed everything about this Beauty Affair, for it featured all of my favorite brands in one exciting activity area! We had Pink Parlour, The Face Shop, Etude House, Tony Moly, Maybelline, just to name a few. They all offered amazing services and even showered the participants with tons of prizes and freebies! 



The affair had ongoing pocket activities such as free massage, hair and eyebrow makeovers, nail art and polish, plus exciting game and photo booths! While I onstage emceed the main festivities, which consisted of exciting games and tons of beauty talks - inspiring women of all ages to embrace who they are - for who you are is beautiful! 


 
I thank Ms. Jean de Rama of Niche Play Events for getting me for this very splendid event! I also walked away with my own beauty loot, such as Ponds items and face masks, which I actually use, and which I need for I live a very hectic and stressful life. Caring for myself doesn't mean I am vain, but looking good is always vital to feeling great. And I cannot host events if I do not feel good and confident! More so will I not be able to excel in my day job as Leasing Manager which I value and I enjoy so much, if I do not have enough trust in myself. 

Thanks again, Niche Play and Sky Cable for making me a big part of your wonderful Beauty Buffet this year! I had so much fun, and I learned so many insights on how to better care for myself. 

-Marylaine Viernes

No comments:

Post a Comment