Sunday, December 7, 2014

Hooray for Kidzooona: Loved by Kids around the World!

My life only revolves around 4 things: my day job, Church service, hosting (my passion) and the most important, which is spending time with my sweet boy. I need a perfect balance of these 4 to maintain my sanity. When I am immersed in one of these facets I make sure to give it full focus and energy. Especially when it's playtime with my son and li'l best friend; we take PLAY seriously! 


Discovering Kidzooona is nothing short of a miracle. I feel so blessed to sign them up in the two SM Malls I handle, SM Masinag and SM Angono Rizal. And of course, signing them means loving and knowing them. So I let loose to learn more about them, at their first, newly-opened branch at Galleria! Check out this 800+ sqm wonderland, AEON FANTASY KIDZOOONA!


First Stop: Role Play Land! I love how Kidzooona lets our little ones imagine, explore and live the shoes of adults for a few hours. Above is my son and his friend fighting fire with fun, as cheeky little fire fighters! Below is a snap of the sprawling ball pool and that humongous soft slide! Can you spot my adorable son and my pretty sister in the photo below? 


That big smile on my son's face says it all! 



Kidzooona is unique because of Role Play town, but it is great that they maintained other awesome elements that we loved and improved them! Every kid and kid-at-heart such as myself love bouncing, sliding, going on the jungle gym, swimming in the ball pool, and winning in the arcade! (More on the amazing arcade features on my next post.) 


This inflatable race track got me bouncing up and down with excitement! I even have a video of me and my son hop-skip-racing like bunnies but let's save that funny video for next time! 


Photo above shows me with the President of Aeon Fantasy Kidzooona, Mr. Takeshi Kyogoku, and on my left is the beautiful Ms. Julie Ann Ingua, Kidzooona Philippines' lovely overall head. Thank you so much for such a spectacular time. Playing, learning and having fun inside Kidzooona (which is a big hit in several countries including Japan, Thailad, China and more) is truly an honor! I cannot wait for you to open in SM City Masinag by March 2015. We love Kidzooona! You better not cry now, 'coz Kidzooona is coming to town!!! 

PS: Excuse my sweaty, haggard playtime photos. Who cares about my hair as long as I am having a ton of fun with my son! 

-Marylaine Viernes 

No comments:

Post a Comment